QEST and FORMATS proceedings are published as LNCS 9259 and 9268 respectively and they are available during the conference.
The online versions are available here:
- 9:30—10:30, Keynote
Reasoning about the trade-off between security and performance.
- 11:00—13:00, Modelling and Applications
Stochastic modeling for performance evaluation of database replication protocols..
A continuous-time model-based approach to activity recognition for ambient assisted living..
Power trading coordination in smart grids using dynamic learning and coalitional game theory..
PCA-based method for detecting integrity attacks on advanced metering infrastructure..
- 14:30—16:00, Tools
U-check: Model checking and parameter synthesis under uncertainty..
mapfit: An R-based tool for PH/MAP parameter estimation..
A compression app for continuous probability distributions..
- 16:30—18:30, Petri Nets, Process Algebra and Fault Trees
Computing structural properties of Symmetric Nets..
Optimizing performance of continuous-time stochastic systems using timeout synthesis..
Lumping-based equivalences in Markovian automata and applications to product-form analyses..
A numerical analysis of dynamical fault trees based on stochastic bounds..
- 19:00—21:00, Reception
- 9:30—10:30, Keynote (joint program MADRID MEET)
- 11:00—13:00, Applications
Quantitative placement of services in hierarchical clouds..
Characterizing data dependence constraints for dynamic reliability using N-queens attack domains..
Quantitative analysis of consistency in NoSQL key-value stores..
Impact of policy design on workflow resiliency computation time..
- 14:30—18:30, FORMATS Sessions
- 18:30—20:30, QEST Steering Committee Meeting. Place: Seminar Room 243 (second floor)
- 9:30—10:30, Keynote (joint program with FORMATS)
Uniting academic achievements on performance analysis with industrial needs..
- 11:00—13:00, Queueing Systems and Hybrid Systems
Perfect sampling for multiclass closed queueing networks..
Power and effectiveness in queueing systems..
A solving procedure for stochastic satisfiability modulo theories with continuous domain..
Bayesian statistical analysis for performance evaluation in real-time control systems..
- 14:30—15:30, Keynote (joint program MADRID MEET)
Title to be announced..
- 15:30—21:00, Excursion and Social Dinner